Download Split & Merge Tools
You can download our product and evaluate it for 15 days without any cost or obligation. Just click on the "Download Now" link above. If you wish to use our product beyond the trial period you must purchase a license. You will get your registration key immediately after a successful purchase to unlock the product for unlimited use. If you decide not to purchase, the built-in uninstall process will remove all traces of our product from your computer.
How to Download and Install
- Click on the "Download Now" link (above), and choose the 'save' option. Save the file to any location on your hard drive, but be sure to remember where it is!
- Locate the downloaded file and double click on it.
- Follow instructions to complete the install.
Our product requires the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 to be installed on your computer. Product installer can set this up for you if needed, although newer computers come with it already installed. During installation it may ask if you would like the installer to automatically download and install version 2.0 of the .NET Framework. Selecting "yes" may take some time on a slower connection. If you would like to install the framework manually, you may do so from Microsoft site. You may check to see if the .NET framework 2.0 is installed by looking for its entry in the Add/Remove Programs section of the Windows Control Panel. Framework 2.0 is pre-installed with Windows Vista, you will not have to download it if you have Windows Vista.
How to Uninstall
- Open the 'Start menu > Programs > Program Name > Uninstall'.
- Click 'Yes' button to uninstall it.